Ever wondering should you buy or lease your next car? It all depends, of cause, on many factors: the deal that you can get on the car that you want, the length of use, the price that you can cell the car after some period of use, etc.
The analysis will tell you what is cheaper: to buy or to lease.
You will have clear step-by-step instructions where and what requires your input.Lease versus Buy PRODUCT INCLUDES:
Option 1 - Analysis of Owing a car evaluates:
- Initial cost of buying a car;
- Car financing;
- Calculates monthly mortgage payment;
- Annual expenses associated with owing a car;
- Price at what you can sell your car or Salvage value;
- Total cost of owing a car in today's dollar or NPV (net present value);
- Yearly cost of owing a car - equivalent annual cost. That cost will be compared to the equivalent annual cost of leasing
Option 2 - Analysis of Leasing a car evaluates:
- Annual expenses associated with leasing a car;
- Total cost of leasing a car in today's dollar or NPV (net present value)
- Yearly cost of leasing a car - equivalent annual cost. That cost will be compared to the equivalent annual cost of owing
Net Advantage / (Disadvantage) of owing to leasing