Works with QuickBooks reports exported to Excel
One page Excel dashboard
analysis with vital analytical data that provides visibility to critical business activities and provides complete view of your companiesí sales activities with easy-to-read interface.
is setup to analyze Life-to-date sales activities of a business
. The only thing that you need to do is to export a report from QuickBooks to Excel
. The dashboard is pre-set to pickup necessary information from the exported data.
Important! The excel dashboard
not only analyses actual data
from the download, but it also evaluates the data and makes a regression
analysis to provide you with sales amount trend
for the next 12 months. It predicts future value
along a linear trend based on existing values automatically.
As a bonus, you also have an ability to input your own forecast sales
amount for the current year. The dashboard will automatically calculate and compare actual sales to your forecast.
The dashboard includes:
1. Side-by-side monthly activity comparison of Life-to-date sales
, including a breakdown of the most recent two years:
- monthly sale activity in dollars and units;
- monthly sales contribution to total;
- average unit price;
- number of orders;
- average quantity per order;
- average order amount.
The analysis is pre-set to automatically highlight the highest and the lowest value type in a year. For example, it will highlight in green the highest monthly sales amount in a year and highlight in red the lowest sales amount in a year.
2. Monthly sales growth % in dollar and units
with interactive graph that combines both data to give you a snapshot of % growth differences.
3. Graph: Total Sales activity analysis in dollars and units
4. Graph: Total Sales Amount in comparison to 12 months average.
5. Graph: Total Sales Quantity in comparison to 12 months average.
6. Graph: Monthly sales activity in dollars and units comparison.
7. Graph: Life-to-Date (Total) # of orders in comparison to Avg Qty per order and Avg order amount.
8. Graph: Average Life-to-Date # of orders in comparison to Avg Qty per order and Avg order amount.
9. Graph: Monthly Year-to-Year Average Unit Price comparison.
10. Regression analysis to estimate sales trend for the next 12 months.
11. Custom forecast data table input and analysis to actual sales amount data.
12. Graphs: Comparison of Actual to Trend and to Forecast.
13. Statistics for one order:
- maximum, minimum, average sales amount in a single order;
- maximum, minimum, average sales units in a single order;
- maximum, minimum, average sales price of a single order;
14. Count of order statistics:
- total number of orders;
- number of orders with above average sales amount per order;
- number of orders with above average sales units per order;
- number of orders with above average sales price per order.
You should see it to believe how easy it now will be to analyze your sales data.