Works with QuickBooks reports exported to Excel
This product combines Excel Dashboard for Quickbooks Items Sales Report and Excel Dashboard for Quickbooks Customer Sales Report.Excel dashboard analysis
with vital analytical data that provides visibility to critical business activities and provides a complete view of your company sales activities with easy-to-read interface.The dashboard
will not only analyze business total monthly performance
, but also will give critical information about your customers and products
, including a special section analyzing the top 5 customers and the top 5 product sales.This dashboard is setup to analyze current year sales activities of a business in total and by customer and product
. The only thing that you need to do is to export a report from QuickBooks to Excel
. The dashboard is pre-set to pickup necessary information from the exported data.
Important! The excel dashboard not only analyses actual data from the download, but it also evaluates the data and makes a regression analysis to provide you with a monthly sales amount trend. It predicts future values along a linear trend based on existing values automatically.
The spreadsheet is also has a forecast worksheet that will allow you to develop forecast and compare it to actual data.The dashboard includes:
1. Monthly activity comparison of current year sales
- Monthly sale activity in dollars and units;
- Monthly sales contribution to total;
- Average unit price;
- Number of orders;
- Average quantity per order;
- Average order amount.
The analysis is pre-set to automatically highlight the highest and the lowest value type in a year. For example, it will highlight in green the highest monthly sales amount in a year and highlight in red the lowest sales amount in a year.
2. Monthly sales growth %
of sales amount, sales quantity, average unit price, number of orders, average quantity per order, average order amount along with an interactive graph that combines all of the data to give you a snapshot of the % growth differences.
3. Monthly Sales Analysis by Item
- Number of items (products) sold in each month;
- Average sales amount per item in each month;
- Average sales quantity of item sold;
- Average number of orders of items;
- Data representation in Graphs;
4. Top Item of the Month Analysis
gives you the name and critical information about the highest selling item of the month.
5. Top 5 Item Sales Analysis
provides Summary and Detail (monthly) Analysis of the companies top 5 selling items. The analysis compares their sales and other critical information to other items sales, to the total sales overall, and to monthly average.
6. Item summary worksheet
provides detailed data for all of your company products, including Return on Sales of each item.
7. Monthly Sales Analysis by Customer
- Number of customers in each month;
- Average sales amount per customer in each month;
- Average sales quantity per customer;
- Average number of orders per customer;
- Data representation in Graphs
8. Top Customer of the Month Analysis
gives you the name and critical information about top customer of each month.
9. Top 5 Customer Sales Analysis
provides Summary and Detail (monthly) Analysis of the companiesí top 5 customers. The analysis compares their sales and other critical information to other customer sales, to the total sales overall, and to the monthly average.
10. Monthly sales for all customers
11. Forecast worksheet
to develop monthly sales forecast (or budget).
12. Forecast to actual comparison
13. Regression analysis to estimate sales trend for the next 12 months
The model is pre-set to analyze sales up to 1000 customers and up to 1000 items.
You should see it to believe how easy it now will be to analyze your sales data.