This is sales analytical and tracking tool that will:
- Keep track of lead / bid status;
- Analyze open, closed, and lost sales;
- Calculate sales representative commission;
- Represent sales data in any sales rep / lead type / month combination possible in multiple dashboards.
The tool includes interactive sales dashboards
with vital data, ratios and graphs.
The tool is loaded with color coding indicators that will highlight for you highest and lowest values in each data set.
Here is the list of dashboards included in the tool:1. Summary dashboard
will instantly tell you vital data about you business which include but not limited to:Company snapshot:
- To-date value of closed sales;
- Close ratio;
- Value of open sales;
- Top sales representative name, to-date value of closed sales; contribution to overall company performance, close ratio;
- Top lead type, to-date value of closed sales; contribution to overall company performance, close ratio;
- Top reason of lost sales; sales to-date value of lost sales; contribution to overall company performance;
Sales representatives snapshot:
- Number of leads;
- Number of bids;
- Close ratio;
- Average number of days from lead to close;
- Closed sales value; contribution percent to company overall performance; average closed sales;
- Commission to-date;
- Open sales analysis with number and value of beads still open;
- Lost sales analysis with number and value of lost sales;
All data above is represented in graphs as well.
2. Sales Representative Dashboard gives comprehensive open, closed, and lost sales analysis broken down by lead type for each sales representative on a monthly basis.
3. Monthly Dashboard provides comprehensive sales analysis with any lead type / sales representative combination.
4. Lost Sales Dashboard provides comprehensive lost sales analysis with any lead type / sales representative combination.
5. You will be able to input sales data by date, lead type, sales representative name, bid amount, bid closed date, bid status, reason for lost sales, and notes. Below is a snapshot of the input section of the tool. Date, sales rep name, lead type, status, and reasons could be selected from the drop-down list in each respective data field on the input section. This is all that requires you input. After data load you will be ready to analyze the data.